The ball top railing design is one of the most popular in the UK with it's minimalist and timeless look. Ideal for fitting around domestic homes, commercial buildings, public parks, children's play areas and other landscaping areas.
These come as standard in 1860mm or we can make them to suit the size and area that you require. Just send us over the sizes for prices. Each single panel comes with 2 posts, We send as running lengths. So for example 3 panels will equal 4 posts.
The fence panel is easy to fit with no welding required as the top and bottom rails come with slotted holes. It comes ready galvanised that can be installed as is, you can paint using a suitable metal paint or you can have these powder coated In Black, White or Grey Anthracite.
- Galvanised finish
- Various lengths
- 925mm high. Allow for 75mm ground clearance to make a 1m high fence
- 30 x 8mm top and bottom rails with 24x12mm slotted holes
- 27mm from end of rail to slotted hole centre
- 12mm round vertical bars with 112mm centres (100mm gaps)
- 25mm welded solid balls
- Approx 19kg
- Concrete in posts or bolt down posts